JDry-500 has arrived!
Janis Research Company has successfully launched its new cryogen-free 3He-4He dilution refrigerator on the very first cool-down (see pictures below).
Specifications after first cool-down:
- 36 hours (conservative first cool-down, no heat switch used) from start to base temperature using PT-405 pulse tube;
- 7.5 mK base temperature at optimal circulation rate as measured with compact CMN thermometer, calibrated against superconducting fixed point device;
- Cooling power up to 450 µW at 100 mK at maximum circulation rate (see plot below)
- No JT compressor required, condensing pressure is always below 0.7 bar absolute (see in Kurt Uhlig, "Condensation stage of a pulse tube pre-cooled dilution refrigerator", Cryogenics, v. 48, iss. 3-4, p. 138-141. 03/2008);
- No change in performance when tilted at 11 degrees
The system includes a very quiet oil-free pumping station based on Roots technology (water cooled) and Janis LabVIEW 7 software for resistive and CMN thermometry, as well as pressure and flow control.
Click here for more information on our cryogen free dilution refrigerators.
Email Janis today for further details.
Product Selection Guides
Other news at Janis